Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Inevitibility

The inevitability of time draws me inexorably closer to you as it also conquers my fear for all that is unspeakable, in a manner that leaves me in a crossfire of my own thoughts, coursing through my veins.

If only, the future was as clear as my love for you. I dream of a time where I can finally just relax. Where that security would be sufficient for my survival. But tensions are running fine and I find myself slipping into my old routines. Consumed by the same rituals, over and over again. Making me wonder if such existence is cyclical. 
Yet I can't shake the thought that without you, would my soul be yearning for something else? The only conclusion is yes, irrevocably so. 

Maybe the trap of words as sweet as honey is that it entrances the author as much as the recipient. Finding words to explain a feeling is one of the hardest things to assimilate into words. The absence of a feeling and a misplaced one even harder. How strange a comparison our mind makes of us. And I am honey laden. Unable to breath under the fabric of this veil. 

-For Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment